ROCK CARVED PLEASURE
For centuries, the “Peterskeller” garden has had a magical attraction for travelers and locals. In 1903, abbot Willibald Hauthaler carved a magnificent domed vault into the rock and made the tavern even more attractive. Today, the Willibald-Arkaden offer a refreshing summer haven within Salzburg’s bustling Old Town. This is the ideal setting for a stand-up reception, lounge evening or open-air gala dinner. The hosts of St. Peter Stiftskulinarium, Veronika Kirchmair and Claus Haslauer, prefer this location for their frequent art exhibitions.
In business since 803 A.D.